What a night! What a time! We are thrilled! Thank you for making our fundraiser a truly memorable evening for our guests. The dancing was grand--a delight for all in attendance. What a fabulously talented troupe you lead. The professionalism and passion shone throughout the performance.
It was a pleasure working with you through the planning process. Your ability to move through the challenges combined with your efficiency was amazing. Thank you for organizing such a delightful performance and being so patient with all...."
~Kate Hynes, Special Events Manager, Vancouver Island Symphony
Celtic Performing Arts is frequently called upon to arrange exhibitions and performances throughout the year. Sample events and venues include:
- Robbie Burns Day Celebrations
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
- Gala Fundraisers, such as the Vancouver Island Symphony*
- Conferences, Conventions and Meetings: Chambers of Commerce, Rotary Clubs
- St. Andrews, St. David's, and other Celtic Celebrations
- Weddings, Funerals and other ceremonies: Piper, Honour Guard
- Highland Games, Athletic Events and Festivals
- Seniors Homes and Care Facilities
- Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels and other Hospitality Venues
The line-up of performers is customized to the occasion and may include:
- Highland Dancers, Irish Dancers, Cape Breton Step Dancers
- Piper or Pipers and Drummers
- Singers and other Musicians that are available
An honorarium is requested and may be discussed at the time of booking. Proceeds of this fee go directly to the performers, the dancers' community fund, and/or CeltFest Vancouver Island's student bursary or scholarship fund.
Contact: Carolyn or Rene Cusson email: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 250 758-0208 or 1-866-301-CELT