Want to get OUT of the humdrum and INTO the "hum and drum"-- in a relevant way to our Island community? CeltFest is the perfect community event to get your work group or community organization involved in!
Volunteering at CeltFest Vancouver Island is an incredible opportunity which benefits our participants and our community. Our success is due in large part to the contributions made by volunteers. Here is just a taste of some of the many areas where we would greatly appreciate your participation:
- Free admission for the event at which you are volunteering.
- Ability to buy festival t-shirts at a reduced price and attend volunteer parties throughout the year.
- Opportunity to participate in the best Celtic event this side of North America and make a difference to your community!
Volunteering at CeltFest is an incredible opportunity which benefits our participants and our community. Our success is due in large part to the contributions made by volunteers such as yourself. While we look forward to talking to you about finding the right opportunity for you, here is some information you might wish to know in advance:
- The minimum contribution is generally 8-10 hours before, during or after the event. This adds up quickly, enables you to truly be part of our team and will be quite rewarding!
- Volunteers should be 19 years or older. If you are 16-18, we would appreciate you joining us with permission and acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you are under 16, join us along with your parent.
- As a volunteer, you will likely be asked to attend a team meeting(s). This will ensure that you're up to speed and have a solid understanding of CeltFest in order to fully enjoy your time with us.